Forgotten Tales and Songs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An Angheuol Story: The First Hunt

3 posters

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

Go down

An Angheuol Story: The First Hunt - Page 8 Empty Re: An Angheuol Story: The First Hunt

Post by Lill Tue Feb 20, 2018 10:42 pm

"Thanks!" Says Freya enthusiastic. "Just more two questions. Frist what's happened here for there was so many skeleton and the gollen in this place? And there is something more in this passage?"
After said that Freya takes some more medicine products to help Vegeta. She puts a curative cream in his wounds and she gives a pill to speed his recoverry.

Lill
Adventurer
Adventurer

Back to top Go down

An Angheuol Story: The First Hunt - Page 8 Empty Re: An Angheuol Story: The First Hunt

Post by JFrancisco Mon Feb 26, 2018 3:49 pm

Wich elf is he talking about? and what about the stag? vegeta asks to freya

JFrancisco
Adventurer
Adventurer

Back to top Go down

An Angheuol Story: The First Hunt - Page 8 Empty Chapter 2, Verse 55

Post by Ryugin Omega Mon Feb 26, 2018 5:39 pm

"That passage leads to the exit." The elder dragon sighs. “Maybe I should start at the beginning: Many years ago, I was an old and dying dragon. Wandering for a place where I could hibernate through my own death, I’ve found this cave. Less than a year after I’ve started my eternal rest, a group of elfs, constructing a mausoleum of their fallen, found me in this cave and awakened me.” Staggenrius wonders for his past glories. “After I’ve eaten some of their workers, we have come to some kind of arrangement: I would become advisor of their clan leader and their would supply me with gems, gold and sometimes….” Staggenrius expression changes to sustain his embarrassing statement. “… Virgins.” The dragon expression changes to a prideful stance. “I was the most priced value of that clan. My words were heard and passed down like sacred texts! My life, although fixated in this chamber, was filled with honor and joy. Still… Time changes everything.” Sadness now fills the dragon words. “Due to a great war, this mausoleum filled with the remains of the death as the clan numbers diminished, until there was none. And so, my last rest restarted… but would soon end again.” Sadness changes to fury as the dragon thinks in the rest of the tale.
An Angheuol Story: The First Hunt - Page 8 Wizard__s_laboratory_by_parallelodrome
Freya continues tends to Vegeta wounds [Int(Freya)] as the dragon continues his story. (+1 Con) Talking in the human language, Staggenrius explains the situation in the crypts to both adventurers:
 “Looking for a good place to proceed with his experiments, an elf found this old place. He was careful and stealthy, and found me before I could notice his intrusion. The bastard locked me to use my remaining magic as an energy source. Most of his studies were performed in the room adjacent to this chamber. He used the remains of my dear clan to create and study automated undead. The Elf actions were an uttermost insult to me and I devised a plan to be rescued. With the little power I could control, I created a illusionary golden Stag to guide adventurers to me. Certainty, he knew what I was doing, still he allowed it. Soon after, many hunters and adventurers found their way here, but they were all disappointing. Without exception, they all fall to the trap upstairs. Has failed heroes, their bodies become feedstock for the undead research executed here, has your most recent foes.” A smile escapes from the dragon fangs. “It was my pleasure to burn his efforts to ash. I don’t know his reasons but I can tell you that he was often scolded by someone. It would seem that he was late on his research deadlines. He called him “My King”. It was fun to watch him run for his life when you two burned the great hall up there.” The dragon loses a quick laugh.   

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
__________________|  |_     
|                                    ~~
     |                                    ~~     
        §            D                     ~~        
        ___§§          DDD                    ~~SSSSS     
        | §§§             DDD     V            X~~SSSSS      
        | |   §              D       F             ~~SSSSS      
          |                                     ~~          
   |_______________________~~  

V - Vegeta; F - Freya; S - Dragon
~~ - pit; X - Magical Console; § - Collapsed rocks; D - Cooked Flesh Golem
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Vegeta "Insaiyan"
Body: 1,75 m / 80 kg (60 / 120) | Fame: 0
Constitution: 15/15/14
Dexterity: 15/15/14
Will: 8/8/9
Intellect: 8/8/8
Perception: 8/8/8
Charisma: 6/6/6
Natural:[Ōzaru]
Techniques: [Bukū-jutsu] [Galick Gun] [Big Bang Attack] [Final Flash] [Rapid-Fire Energy Balls]
Spells:
Temporary:[ReWarmed Heart](+1 Wll) [Right Arm hurt] (-1 Con;-1 Dex)
Sayan Armor [Leather] [10] - High endurance against impacts.
Boots [Rubber] [2]
Scouter [0.5] - Damaged and non-operational.
@ Silver coins (12) [Silver][1,2]
Freya Bloodmoon, Nephilim Alchemist of Angehoul
Body: 1,70 m / 55 kg (16,5/33) | Fame: 0
Constitution: 6/6/7
Dexterity: 6/7/7
Will: 10/10/11
Intellect: 15/15/15
Charisma: 15/22/22
Natural:Incredibly Charming Voice - (+3 Cha)| Affinity (+3 Cha)| Animal Empathy| Tongue of love| Poison immunity
Techniques:The Last Kiss
Spells:Protective Shield
Temporary:[Smoke is Hurt](-2 Wll) [Carrying Smoke] (-1 Dex) [Buffer Song] (+3 Wll; +1 Con/Dex)
Alchemist kit [magic bag][2] - Infinite bag to contain small items in a small space, without change its weight. Contain a alchemist kit with every compound to make explosives and poisons.
Scarlet red dress [silk][0.15] - charming dress with gives + 1 charisma.
Enchanted black cloak [leather][0.3] - Magically enchanted cape that makes the user completely invisible when the word "Speculum Umbra" is said by the person wearing it. This cape is waterproof.
Black boots [leather][0.5] - + 1 dexterity, doing increased speed. Waterproof.
Corrosive resistant gloves [polymeric][0.05] - resistance to corrosive, fire and explosive damage.
Smoke [grey owl][1.5] - trusty and friendly companion. Resistant to fire, corrosive, explosive and poison damage.
@Apple [Fruit][0.18] - Simple fruit
@Silver coins (37) [Silver][3,7] - Placed inside Alchemist Kit.
@Blue Crystallist [Mineral][0,15] - Magic condenser that can be used to empower a spell or energy technique 3 times its power (24h to recharge with environmental magic).
@ Burnt arrows (2)[stone][0.2]
@ Hunter bow [wood][2] - Wood bow from a dead hunter.
@ Flint and Tinder [Stone][0.03] - Used to light fires.
Ryugin Omega
Ryugin Omega
Warden
Warden

https://forts.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Lill Fri Mar 02, 2018 10:45 pm

Freya gives a kiss to Vegeta and gives heal magic seeds to Smoke. She sings the favourite lullaby song to Smoke. After she turns to the dragon and say: After all this years, stuck in here, and you want remain in here? Why?

Lill
Adventurer
Adventurer

Back to top Go down

An Angheuol Story: The First Hunt - Page 8 Empty Chapter 2, Verse 56

Post by Ryugin Omega Tue Mar 06, 2018 10:13 am

An Angheuol Story: The First Hunt - Page 8 Main-qimg-23e5dd7a50b8205f859c3317762bdb38
After finishing patching up Vegeta, Freya gives a healing seed to Smoke in the hopes that will improve her status. Due to the small size of the bird, the seed works almost instantly, and with it, Smoke is able to flight on her own again. (+1 Dex/Wll) Vegeta is still stunned with the great creature's sight, and keeps his mind to his own. Maybe he is thinking of challenging the dragon?
The dragon has revealed the whole story behind the wondrous Golden Stag and the missing hunters. Still, that story doesn't satisfies Freya, which keeps questioning Staggenrius, to which the dragon responds: "I'm too old, even for my kind. My hoard is as big as the hoard of many Kings combined. I've no regrets and no wishes left. All that is left for me is death. When you leave this crypt, I will destroy the rest of the chambers. This way I hope that my isolation and rest lasts until my final breath, has I've intended many years ago. I just wish to die peacefully."
__________________|  |_     
|                                    ~~
     |                                    ~~     
        §            D                     ~~        
        ___§§          DDD                    ~~SSSSS     
        | §§§             DDD     V            X~~SSSSS      
        | |   §              D       F             ~~SSSSS      
   |_______________________~~  

V - Vegeta; F - Freya; S - Dragon
~~ - pit; X - Magical Console; § - Collapsed rocks; D - Cooked Flesh Golem
Vegeta "Insaiyan"
Will: 8/8/9
Techniques: [Bukū-jutsu] [Galick Gun] [Big Bang Attack] [Final Flash] [Rapid-Fire Energy Balls]
Spells:
Temporary:[ReWarmed Heart](+1 Wll) [Right Arm hurt] (-1 Con;-1 Dex)
Boots [Rubber] [2]
Constitution: 6/6/6
Dexterity: 6/7/6
Will: 10/10/9
Natural:Incredibly Charming Voice - (+3 Cha)| Affinity (+3 Cha)| Animal Empathy| Tongue of love| Poison immunity
Temporary:[Smoke got Hurt](-1 Wll)
Alchemist kit [magic bag][2] - Infinite bag to contain small items in a small space, without change its weight. Contain a alchemist kit with every compound to make explosives and poisons.
Enchanted black cloak [leather][0.3] - Magically enchanted cape that makes the user completely invisible when the word "Speculum Umbra" is said by the person wearing it. This cape is waterproof.
Corrosive resistant gloves [polymeric][0.05] - resistance to corrosive, fire and explosive damage.
Smoke [grey owl][1.5] - trusty and friendly companion. Resistant to fire, corrosive, explosive and poison damage.
@Blue Crystallist [Mineral][0,15] - Magic condenser that can be used to empower a spell or energy technique 3 times its power (24h to recharge with environmental magic).
Ryugin Omega
Ryugin Omega
Warden
Warden

Back to top Go down

Post by Lill Tue Mar 06, 2018 5:40 pm

"Good luck, beutiffull dragon." And Freya go to the passage to go out of the chamber.

Lill
Adventurer
Adventurer

Back to top Go down

An Angheuol Story: The First Hunt - Page 8 Empty Chapter 2, Final 57

Post by Ryugin Omega Sun Mar 11, 2018 1:19 am

An Angheuol Story: The First Hunt - Page 8 FantasyDungeon_Screenshot_02-1920x1080-03cf30878c4943e9da68d6df69dc1447
Freya grabs Vegeta and gives her goodbyes to the elderly dragon. Then, followed by the recovered Smoke, the team follows through the hidden passage. This well-lit corridor ascends from the crypt depths back to the top. A false wall opens to reveal the dark Antechamber. Smoke comes from the trapped door and exits the mausoleum trough this chamber. Small light rays from the morning sun illuminate this room. On his way out, Vegeta grabs the copper coins he left previously on the ground.  The duo finally exits the elven crypt. The morning air is shilling and the rising sun greets them for surviving this adventure. With no golden stag there will be no reward, so it’s time to choose what to do next: Return to the Village and tell their Tale to the Innkeeper, or to move to the next adventure. 

An Angheuol Story: The First Hunt - Page 8 Showimg_dbk05_full

Vegeta "Insaiyan"
Will: 8/8/8
Spells:
Temporary:[Right Arm hurt] (-1 Con;-1 Dex)
Boots [Rubber] [2]
@ Cooper Coins (2) [Cooper][0,2]
Ryugin Omega
Ryugin Omega
Warden
Warden

Back to top Go down

Post by Lill Tue Apr 03, 2018 4:46 pm

Freya sais goodbye to Vegeta and go back to the tavern to tell the truth about the golden stag.

Lill
Adventurer
Adventurer

Back to top Go down

An Angheuol Story: The First Hunt - Page 8 Empty Chapter 2, Verse 58

Post by Ryugin Omega Tue Apr 10, 2018 11:59 am

With no reason to extend the quest for the golden stag's bounty, Vegeta decides do leave. Freya on the other side, fells the need to return to the village and tell them what happened with the missing hunters and the secret behind the majestic Golden Stag. The two of them say their farewells on a short but unexpectedly hot adventure.
An Angheuol Story: The First Hunt - Page 8 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSP9Ot1tdO9FQmrGTrZcPeJ3S2p827VI23_yhPxQE4awQS-Pj_j4w
The sun is rising on the horizon. Freya and Smoke take flight in direction to Greenstone. Soon after Freya take her leave of the old crypt grounds, she hears an stunning roar. She turn her gaze in mid-air to the location of the elven crypt. A large column of dust ascends into the sky above the crypt. The old dragon had make sure that no one will find and use him again, until his days have come to an end.
Freya and Smoke follow through the morning sky and arrive to Greenstone before midday. She drops herself in the woods before anyone on the village could see her wings. Coming through the trees and grass on foot, she arrives to the ruins of the Greenstone village. The village camps and houses stand destroyed. The bodies of many villages stand lying on the ground. Between them, a large Grey Render lies dead. The remaining villages prepare themselves to travel, gathering goods, memories and saying theirs farewells to the loved ones that rest on the cold ground. [Per(Freya)] Freya notices the innkeeper and his wife packing what is left of the inn in their wagon. 
An Angheuol Story: The First Hunt - Page 8 KpoktkpTURBXy9hYmFiZDE1Yzk5ODRlNzQ5ZDBhOTgyZWJjZDllOThiYy5qcGeSlQM6AM0FF80C3ZMFzQMgzQHC

Ryugin Omega
Ryugin Omega
Warden
Warden

Back to top Go down

Post by Lill Tue Apr 17, 2018 10:25 am

Freya goes to them and ask what's happened in there.

Lill
Adventurer
Adventurer

Back to top Go down

An Angheuol Story: The First Hunt - Page 8 Empty Chapter 2, Verse Final

Post by Ryugin Omega Tue Apr 17, 2018 11:09 am

Freya tries to find out what happen to the village. Marcus seems out of himself and unable to communicate. His wife instead, approaches Freya and Smoke. She seems calm but with a great deal of sadness and pain in her words: "We were attacked by a group of Grey Renders." A town's hunter intervenes in the conversation. His voice harsh and his eyes pursue for answers violently: "There is a tribe of grey renders in the mountains, close to river. They are peaceful creatures, so townsmen don't mess with them. This violent attack... Something... or someone... must have attacked them. "This was their retaliation." His eyes focus on Freya, trying to rip a justification for the attack out of her: "Maybe someone attacked the colony in search for the bounty of a mystical creature. Could you know anything about it?"

An Angheuol Story: The First Hunt - Page 8 9eb18a53e44e47c4a9335c98102d60a8
Ryugin Omega
Ryugin Omega
Warden
Warden

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum